We’re so glad you’re here. We are open to all people. And yes, all really does mean all.
Join us Sunday mornings for our 11:00 am service.
We’ve built this with you in mind!
- No need to dress up, you are welcomed as you come.
- Feel free to bring little ones.
- You can even bring your dog!
- Wheelchair access is through the back entrance, just inside the blue doors.
- There is parking behind the church, along with street parking out front.
- There are refreshments and fellowship available before and after service in the basement.
The church is located at 1612 Fourth Street – at the intersection of Spring Ave., 4th St., and Depot St.
Holy Communion Sundays – We celebrate Communion every 1st Sunday of the month. Our communion is open to everyone, regardless of membership status or belief. The bread is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and home made, and the wine is unfermented. Our elements are intentionally inclusive so all God’s children to share the same table.
Blessing Box Sundays – On the 2nd Sunday of the month our church family is invited to donate single serving sizes of food for the Blessing Box. The Blessing Box is located in the front of the church on 4th Street. The food is free and available to anyone in need.
Potluck Sundays – Join us following worship on the 4th Sunday of the month for a potluck feast! Bring a dish to share or just bring yourself, there will be plenty to go around.
Joint Worship with Zion Lutheran – Whenever there is a 5th Sunday in a month, we hold a joint worship with Zion Lutheran Church.