We’re so glad you’re here. We are open to all people. And yes, all really does mean all.
Join us Sunday mornings for our 10:00 am service.
We’ve built this with you in mind!
- No need to dress up, you are welcomed as you come.
- Feel free to bring little ones.
- You can even bring your dog!
- Wheelchair access is through the back entrance, just inside the blue doors.
- There is parking behind the church, along with street parking out front.
- There are refreshments and fellowship available before and after service in the basement.
The church is located at 1612 Fourth Street – at the intersection of Spring Ave., 4th St., and Depot St.
Child care – Two members supervise child care downstairs in our “indoor park” during service, but children are always welcome in worship (we even think their noises are the sounds of God!). If your little one wants to be near service but just doesn’t want to sit still, there is a Kid’s corner at the back of the sanctuary with books and toys.
Special Sundays – We celebrate Communion every 1st Sunday of the month. Our communion is open to everyone, regardless of membership status or belief. The bread is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and home made, and the wine is unfermented. Our elements are intentionally inclusive so all God’s children to share the same table.
Potluck Sundays – Join us following worship on the 4th Sunday of the month for a potluck feast! Bring a dish to share or just bring yourself, there will be plenty to go around.
Church Out of Church – Whenever there is a 5th Sunday in a month, we begin worship in the sanctuary, then we go out into the world to serve. We call this Church Out of Church Sunday and we would love to have you join!